A good employment benefits and good career growth opportunity awaits the successful candidate. We are a professional firm offering accounting and tax advisory, consulting and corporate secretarial services to local and overseas clients. We are currently inviting a dedicated and proactive Accountant specializing in accounting and tax to join and grow with us. You will have at least 2 or more years of relevant accounting experience in Singapore and experience in common accounting software is essential. The successful candidate will have a exposure to a wide range of accounting and tax work across different industries. Only Singapore citizens and PR holders should apply.
Accountant (Accounting and Tax)
- Attend meetings, liaise with clients and follow up with client accounts.
- Coordinate with various professional parties including lawyers, bankers, auditors
and financial professionals.
- Oversee and supervise a small team of younger accounts executives.
- Hands-on with data entry transactions and ensure all transactions are processed in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of GST requirements and F5/F7 filing
- Ability to prepare full set of accounts both in Excel and using accounting software.
- Singapore corporate and personal tax knowledge in preparation of tax computations and supporting tax schedules
- Assist clients to prepare and e-file corporate and individual tax returns and estimated chargeable income
- Track tax filing deadlines of clients and issue regular reminders
- Willing to be seconded to client’s office on short-term basis to lend accounting support to client if necessary
- Willing to handle other ad hoc job responsibilities as required, and in time and with training, display the willingness to be groomed for Senior Accountant or managerial positions.
Education, Qualifications and Personal traits
- Degree in Accountancy, advanced/higher/graduate diploma, ACCA, CA or its equivalent.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in accounting firm or 3 years relevant experience in the private sector.
- Must be a team player with ability to express and communicate well.
- Must demonstrate a positive mindset and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Bilingual in English and Chinese (written and spoken).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office in particular Word, Excel and Outlook
- Location: Central, next to Novena MRT, 5 days week
- Remuneration will commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Only Singaporeans or PRs need apply.
|Interested applicants please send your detailed resume to [email protected] together with
· Recent photograph
· Your last drawn and expected salary
· Date available
· Reason(s) for leaving previous employment