The fulfillment as well as non-compliance of statutory requirements under different country jurisdictions can attract perks and penalties that are drastically different. You need corporate secretarial services from a company that is in full knowledge of laws of the land that you are operating in locally. Outsourcing corporate secretarial services to Origins Corporate
Services LLP will ensure that you have at your disposal:
- Knowledge and expertise of experienced corporate secretaries
- Services for full compliance on registration of name, corporate office registration, branch addresses, nominee directors, nominee shareholders and other statutory requirements
- A central repository of forms & documents for quick retrieval when needed
- Timely reminders sent to you on your statutory annual and tax filing obligations and a step-by-step guide as we hand hold you through the entire process
- One-point contact for any restructuring or other strategic changes that affect the status of your legal entity.
We undertake our corporate secretarial duties with professional sensitivity as our clients have entrusted confidence in our expertise to execute all secretarial matters with confidentiality and in a timely manner. We understand that learning on secretarial matters is continuous and we stay on top of every policy change to swiftly adapt it to our client business.
It is one thing to abide by the law and quite another to be compliant from a documentary evidence stand point. Every company is required under section 171 of the Companies Act Chp. 50 to have one or more secretaries each of whom shall be a natural person who has his principal or only place of residence in Singapore and who is not debarred under section 155B from acting as secretary of the company. While you may have the staff to take care of your corporate documentation, outsourcing to Origins Corporate Services will help you ensure timely compliance processes and maintain a central repository for ease accessibility. Legal processes for company incorporation or tax registration need thorough knowledge of local laws that govern an organization. We are cognizant of the process required to fulfill statutory obligations and the consequences of defaults, breaches and slips. If that sounds like an uphill task, let our competent team of company secretaries help you sail through any or all of the following tasks:
- Incorporate a business as sole proprietorship, partnership, limited liability partnership or a private company
- Register the board of directors, shareholders and other legal nominees with proper legal documentation or trust agreements
- Setting up of representative offices
- Establish the corporate office and register the office address
- Create and maintain the secretarial registers and minutes books of the company
- Proper custody of the company’s common seals and stamps
- Filing changes of particulars with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA)
- Keep update records of annual general meetings and minutes thereof
Besides the mandatory secretarial practices, we can assist you in common secretarial matters affecting a company, for instance, changing legal status of the company, amending the memorandums and articles of association, undertaking due diligence and other legal matters that arise out of restructuring, growth or expansion strategies of any business. We can also refer or direct you to the appropriate professionals or our various associates in matters where specific technical expertise outside of our purview is requested.
Registering or incorporating a company needs careful contemplation over company name, shareholding patterns, capital structure and taxation implications. We partner with you in putting together the necessary information for strict compliance of the law that governs your legal entity. If you are well equipped with all the necessary documentation the incorporation procedure can be shortened to a working day and we help you achieve just that. The successfully incorporation of your company and business set up is just the beginning. After your company’s incorporation, we will also hand-hold you through the nitty-gritty aspects of administrative red-tape that every new business goes through including but not limited to, pros and cons of registration for GST, registration as an employer with CPF Board, choosing a banker and setting up bank accounts in the comfort of our office.
Our knowledge and expertise in company incorporation has helped innumerable companies achieve legal status in a timely and accurate manner. Whether you are a foreign company looking to relocate to Singapore or you are a local company going for registration in an offshore jurisdiction of your choice, we have the wherewithal to help you meet the necessary compliance’s with quick turnarounds.
Our expertise lies in advising companies through the crucial setting up period by:
- Recommending the most suitable legal entity
- Apply with pertinent authorities for certificates of incorporation, certificates of incumbency, certificates of good standing and memorandums and articles of association
- Advising on minimum paid up capital, minimum shareholders and other mandatory requirements
- Suggesting the right work visas and making the applications on your behalf, if you are a foreign national looking to work and reside in Singapore
The decisions you make early on will strongly influence the extent of your personal and corporate tax liabilities, transfers, borrowing rules and exit. Make the right decision by hiring professional advisors who can help you with right choices.
If your business is in expansion mode, we can help you identify offshore jurisdictions like Panama, Cayman Islands, Seychelles, Anguilla, Bahamas, Hong Kong, etc that are termed tax havens, but are legal vehicles for anyone looking for legal means to reduce their tax bills. Tax havens are much maligned, primarily due to the deemed secrecy surrounding such countries and its business and legal environment. Most corporations do not necessarily go to tax havens just to avoid paying tax, they pay taxes in the jurisdictions which they operate in and in which taxes are due to be paid. Many companies are set up in tax havens for reasons like the stability of the country, quality of legislation and lack of intrusive legislation.
Our offshore company incorporation package includes obtaining client instructions, certificate of incorporation, memorandum and articles of association, nomination of directors and secretaries, issue of share certificates, creation of registers and minute books and opening of a bank account. Talk to us today for more information on offshore incorporation.